This guide outlines installing DUO devices on any of the supported platforms such as ARM, Linux, macOS and Windows. Before starting verify that your system meets all the system requirements.
Download the latest DUO Software to start using your device. The DUO may requires a device driver which is included in the installer.
The DUO consists of these key parts:
Here are the requirements for using DUO:
Some of the key details about the DUO:
There is several guidelines you should follow for taking care of your DUO. Staring with some maintenance/customization topics.
• Lens Exchange - The device will accept any M8 lenses by default with ability to use a M12 lens mounts.
• Mounting - The device can be mounted with standard M2x0.4 screws and we offer adapters for standard mount types.
• Cleaning - We recommend cleaning the device with compressed air and a electronic equipment cleaning solution, mind the lenses.
• Storage - The device is delicate please make to store safely to ensure the lens assembly is not damaged or taken out of focus.
• Static Electric - As with any electronic equipment the equipment the device should be shielded from static electricity.
• Heat Generation - With any compact imaging device it will generate heat in operations. We recommend the following:
• Make sure to properly monitor your temperature of the device.
• More heat will be created when using the high powered LED board.
• Limit LED usage or use external modules if using within contained space.