Type – Stable
Published – 06/23/16
Release – 220.127.116.11
As part of our commitment to developing the DUO and providing additional functionality and more efficient methods for utilizing stereoscopic vision, we are proud to announce the release of the latest DUO Platform (v18.104.22.168).
This release brings significant improvements to the calibration process, making the calibration even more accurate while also being easier and faster to achieve. Also included with this update is expanded support for platforms such as the Jetson TX1 and the latest Linux kernels, as well as overall performance and functionality improvements.
DUO Platform v22.214.171.124 Release Notes
- Updated DUO Calibration application adding fisheye lens model in addition to the default rational model in order to better approximate various lenses
- Updated DUO device firmware and DUOLib API adding individual IMU sample time stamps
- Updated methods for getting calibrated and rectified images at any DUO resolution and binning setting
- Added DUO support on NVIDIA Jetson TX1
- Added DUO support for newest Linux 4.x.x kernels
- Improved DUO Dashboard and DUO Calibration UI
- Improved DUO Calibration camera FOV estimation
- Improved DUO Calibration accuracy and speed
- Improved overall DUO Platform performance and stability
Note: To get access to these latest features, please flash your DUO with the DUOFirmware Update tool to v126.96.36.199, which is included in the platform update package, prior to running the new software.
To download these latest updates, simply login to your account.
We thank you for supporting DUO and making this release possible and hope the new features will further facilitate and advance your research and projects.
As always, we appreciate your feedback on which features and utilities you would like to see next and of course we look forward to seeing how you will use them in the future.
The DUO3D Team